Growing and well respected landscape contractor looking for motivated and responsible individuals to join our team. We are a design/build company- WE DO NOT DO LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE! We build fun projects for great customers. Please do not apply if you are not serious about hardscaping. Job sites are in the Greater Hartford area.
SIGN-ON BONUS FOR EXPERIENCED EMPLOYEES!!! Very competitive pay. Foremen get a company truck. ON-TIME BONUSES OFFERED ON EVERY PROJECT!!!
We are looking to fill these positions:
Laborers -no experience is required.
Skilled Laborers -some experience and skills are required.
Crew Leaders -two years of experience in landscape construction.
Requirements To Apply For Any Position:
• Must have a valid Driver's License.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Capable of lifting 50 lbs. and performing vigorous, physical labor.
• Must be willing/able to work a 40 hour work week.
• Must be professional and timely.
Requirements To Apply For Crew Leader Position:
• Must have at least two years industry experience.
• Must be familiar with landscape install equipment, tools, and materials.
• Must be proficient in all typical methods of landscape construction.
• Must be able to load and unload trucks.
• Be able to follow instructions and work with others.
• Must be able to communicate goals to a team of co-workers.
• Capable of learning and developing skills to further his/her career.
There is always room to grow with us if you are motivated, responsible and have a willingness to learn. If you are interested in any position, please email a resume to Mather@clarkelandscapes.com with a phone number so we can reach you. Thank you!
GET STARTED TODAY CALL: 860-643-1221
"We didn't want to let too much time pass before writing to you. We are so pleased with the patio and have already used it many times in the past few weeks. We always had a nice retreat in the woods - but now we are actually USING the space to read, cook and relax. Your team was a pleasure to work with on the project. Dave kept everything moving and we felt very well informed throughout the build. He went above and beyond to make sure that our property was well cared for and that the patio ultimately fit our vision. Jimmy was the other key component to the team. He is an extremely hard worker that was very dedicated to the project and easily served as our onsite contact when Dave was unavailable. We cannot compliment either of them enough! From the beginning, we have loved your vision for this project and we hope to work with you again in the future. Thank you for creating our new backyard oasis! It's perfect." Read more comments
Warmly, Chris and Matt